Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Obsession with "Weird" Shoes

So apparently, I have a love for the abnormal. I have been criticized, quite often, on my strange taste in shoes. I guess I would just like to display some of my shoes so that you can prove that they truly are not "weird" but completely awesome!!

Please enjoy my most practical and typical shoe. The Chaco. Now this shoe has intense purpose. First of all it lasts forever because the shoe is practically as strong as a car tire. Secondly, you get unbelievable tan lines. Thirdly, they are great for hiking, swimming, and everyday usage. Please understand my love.

Next shoe. This here shoe goes to a good cause and I encourage all to buy these. I proudly own a pair of Tom's and hope to own more. I have been told that these are the typical camp-like person, but I will embrace that. They are comfortable, stylish and go for a great cause. Buy a pair today...

Last shoe. Now this shoe recieves the most grief. The poor thing. No judging is aloud (except on Friday's) unless you have tried on a pair. Don't look at the picture until you read my reasons for greatness. One, uber comfy. Two, closed-toe flip flop...genius! Three, they have a cool name. Mion. Not as nasty as crocs but just as comfy.

Well, I hope you enjoyed a look into my shoe closet. Also, my shoes are awesome. That is all.

Livin Life,

Sarah

3 comments:

  1. VOMMMMIITTTTTTTT

    1. Chaco - Completely acceptable
    2. Toms - More than acceptable'
    3. NOT OKAYYYYY!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Claire-bear. who makes an entire topic about their shoe's? I'm sorry Sarah, but really? really?!
    Judge....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for coming to terms with your addiction! Great blog, love it.

    ReplyDelete