Sunday, May 2, 2010

Old People

I have realized that I am slightly obsessed with old people. In fact, many times I like to creepily capture them on film. Sometimes I wish that I was a grandma because the real question is, who wouldn't want to be a grandma? I really don't know. I for sure would. This is why:
1. You get to have awesome poofy hair.
2. You aren't actually responsible for children, you just get to spoil them.
3. You get to knit all day, solve crossword puzzles, and play cards.
4. You get AWESOME discounts...please make me older now!
5. Roadtrips!!!
6. You get to go to Grandparent's days where you get cute gifts and good cookies.
7. You have time to paint your nails daily.
8. You potentially get better parking.
9. People smile at you because you are cute.
10. I love the wrinkles...bring it on age!
So part of this was motivated because I feel as if I am getting far too old, so I realized...there's nothing wrong with that. Old age here I come. Also, someone just asked me if my mom and I are sisters...apparently I am already there.
Livin Life,
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. I have no doubt in my mind, that you will be the hottest old, wrinkly, incoherent old person I have ever met. ; )

    ReplyDelete